Hey! I am ready to launch my state Tax Exemption

Tax exemption under section 501(c)(3) is a matter of federal law. After receiving federal tax exemption, you may also be required to apply with your state to obtain exemption from state taxes.

With our charityrizz Stay Exempt Program, leave your worries behind while we take care of All your annual State & Federal compliance. We are here to keep you exempted Sign up with us, we take care of All your annual compliance.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Contact Name